The Arc of Atlantic County is a non-profit organization that has been making
a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families since our founding in 1961. Please explore our website to find out all about our services, ways to help, upcoming events, and much more.
The Memory Journal is here! Thanks to everyone who came out to support The 2016 MonArc Awards.
Annual Meeting – The Arc of Atlantic County will hold our annual meeting on June 27, 2016 at 5:30PM at Congregation Beth Israel, 2501 Shore Road, Northfield, NJ 08225. At the annual meeting we celebrate accomplishments, elect Board Officers, and present our 2017 fiscal year budget. In addition, changes to the agency By-Laws will be presented to the membership for comment and approval. If you would like to receive an electronic version of the proposed By-Law changes, please e-mail our development department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is open to the public; members are encouraged to attend. RSVP to: email@example.com.
- Stockton PR Students & Noyes Museum's Arts Garage work together to announce a gallery showing of artwork created by Arc consumers. Details Here!
- The 2016 MonArc Awards a big hit!
- I. Rice & Company Golfing for Good Tournament - SAVE THE DATE September 15th. 2016. Last years event raises $92,000 to support for The Arc
- We did it! The Arc earns a significate Accreditation from The CQL - Council on Quality and Leadership!
- Our Staff Makes the News. Thank you all for your hard work & dedication!
- Deep-sea fishing nets lifetime experience for Arc Consumers.
- Planned Giving: easy ways you and your family can begin planning for the future. Click for tips
- Here what oithers have to say about The Arc: Click Tribute Videos
- TD Charitable Foundation, the charitable giving arm of TD Bank support The Arc of Atlantic County’s development project with generous gift.